Thursday, September 11, 2014

Raised in love.

Today I was to emotional. Ok ok... I'm always emotional. But today I was extra emotional. And we all know why. September 11th is a day that I will never forget. I remember just about everything about that day. But what I remember most is the way I felt. There was sadness and fear just bursting out of me. What was going on in the world? How could people hate so deeply? Over the years I have thought about the differences of my upbringing and the upbringing of those terrorists. I was raised in love. They were raised in hate. I was tought to be kind, caring and understanding of others beliefs. They were tought hatred, lies & evil. I am heart broken for those who do not know love.


I am so grateful that I know love. I look into the face of love each day. And I hope and pray that I can raise my children to know that love as well.

13 years ago hatred tried to destroy us.
It failed. Love conquers all.

XOXO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment