Monday, September 15, 2014

Dotson's Loves - Family Adventures

I'm so excited to start my "Dotson's Loves" videos on my new YouTube channel! I will be posting videos of my loves. Things that make me happy. The really important things in life are the ones that make you smile!

My very first YouTube video EVER is of my lil family exploring our area we live in. We went to Flaming Gorge for the first time yesterday. 

 It was so fun. I love Utah! Utah I just so rad!!! And I have been blessed enough to live in this beautiful state my whole life!!! And I'm still finding new discoveries and being blown away by the beauty around me each day. And getting to share these fun adventures with my family is the icing on the cake.




Create your own adventures with your family! Make memories! Love life!

XOXO,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Jill the thrill TannerSeptember 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM

    You are so great. I love your fun side!

    ReplyDelete