Monday, December 1, 2014

To my Mr on his birthday.

(I can't tell you how much I love this picture!)


Today my husband is celebrating his 32nd birthday. WOOHOO!!!  I won't go on and on (although I want to) about how amazing he is and how much I FREAKIN love him. He would just get embarrassed. Instead I will just say this... 

Dear Husband,
I am eternally grateful for the blessing you are in my life and the lives of our children. I love you more than words can say. And I will do all I can all my life and forever to prove to you how much I truly love you. Thank you for putting up with the emotional roller coaster that is my life. Thank you for being such a great cook. Thank you for making me see life differently and for making me chill out when I need to. Thank you for almost always being the first one to apologize after a fight. I promise to be less stubborn. Thank you for making me laugh and smile when I want to be mad at you. But most of all... Thank you for letting me love you and  for loving me in return. I can't wait to spend the next 32 years with ya!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love ya!

XOXO,
Mrs. Dotson

No comments:

Post a Comment