Friday, January 30, 2015

My Happiness.

Even though they are stinkers when the camera comes out, I still love these 2. They are my happiness! As you can see it is not easy to get a decent photo of Molly girl. And I am just happy there are 2 decent ones of Cooper. He is usually talking, pulling a goofy face or fake smiling in pictures.

Gosh I love my babies...

Molly wasn't letting go of Her toothbrush! And of course this is the only one she would smile in.

Love that lil nose!

Almost every picture I got of her she pulled a stink face at me. Stinker...

See!!!

But then she got her paci and the stink face was long gone. She loves that thing. I'm going to have a hard time getting it away from her in a few months. Pray for me!!!

This handsome boy is my guy! Love him! He makes me laugh and is always such a great helper!

He is growing up so much lately. Why do they do that to us? I miss my tiny Coop-a-doo.

These 2 are such amazing blessing! I love that I get to be their mom. I just wish they would be more cooperative when I want to play photographer... ;)

Do your kids turn into little stinkers when the camera comes out???

XOXO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment