Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Best. Day. Ever.

It has been sooo long since my last blog post.

I am not good at juggling many things and I had to put the blog on hold so I could keep my sanity. I also put any and all fitness on hold AND apparently my hair.

My hair is sad...

I need a color and cut so so badly.

Since last may we have had a great summer with lots of outdoor adventures, daddy spent a lot of time working out of state (BOO!), we enjoyed another balloon fest weekend (dad wasn't able to be there due to his working out of state and it was hard not having him there), Molly turned 2, we moved into a different home, started home-school, I turned 33, Cooper turned 9, dad turned 33 and we have had a wonderful holiday season.

OH!!! And... We were sealed as a family for all eternity. It was the best day of my life. Having my husband and children in the temple together was a dream come true. I will never forget the feeling that over came me when it was all said and done and we looked into the mirrors in the sealing room. There before me was a family all dressed in white.

It was a wonderful day.

I want to remember it forever.

I never want to forget what we went through to get there. And what it felt like to walk into the beautiful and oh so sacred Provo temple as a family. And to know that we were doing what was best and right for our family.

I can't tell you how many times I had prayed for our family to one day be sealed forever and ever. I can't begin to tell you how desperately I longed to know that death could not separate us. To know that we would be able to be together as a family.... The day it came was describable. Amazing. One of the greatest blessing in my whole life. 

They say that the things that are the most important are the things we have to work the hardest for.

It's true.

And oh so worth the hard work to get it.


"I have a fam'ly here on earth.

  1. They are so good to me.
    I want to share my life with them through all eternity.
  2. Fam'lies can be together forever
    Through Heav'nly Father's plan.
    I always want to be with my own family,
    And the Lord has shown me how I can.
    The Lord has shown me how I can"
Here are a few photos from my favorite day of 2015.

Best day ever...













No comments:

Post a Comment